Thursday, May 10, 2012

ExecutiveLeaders Radio w/ CEO's & Mayor Nutter


Herb Cohen, co-founder of "The Pros Video", now Radio Host of ExecutiveLeaders Radio called me to shoot his radio show. The location was a conference room at Drexel, in the room was the oldest grandfather clock in America (so I was told). I used a Panasonic HMC 150 and manfrotto tripod. I was plugged into the wall and used a high gb/speed card just like mentioned in the previous post for mostly the same reasons. This was a 45-50 minute live radio shoot with an audience behind me so I could not make any noise and I had to capture everything.
(ExecutiveLeaders Radio Shoot)

The special was about how you can start from anywhere and become anyone. The editing is still in process and will be a 3-4 minute piece. I will post it up for anyone who is interested upon completion. I had a good time getting to know all of these powerful/important people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment