Thursday, April 12, 2012

To Queens and Back Again

Today, I went back to queens to follow up with security footage from last weeks gig. The cameras were shut off for the period the items went missing. No chance to recover the footage. Anyway I tried, so now I'm implementing plan B and C which should not be discussed on a public blog, haha.


On a more positive note. I came back home to find two nice sized packages waiting for me at my door.
The 70-200mm 2.8 IS Mark II, and Rode Video Mic Pro have arrived! WOOO. I have never actually used these before, so excited. Its a shame I have to wait until tomorrow, to borrow a camera body. Still waiting on replacement bodies. Most likely another 60D will do for now until my (long awaited) pre-ordered 5dMk3 comes in.


Something else to mention, the Lawsuits music video I did was featured in a music blog. Actually, their show releasing their EP was the main topic but I am mentioned in the article as a producer right above the youtube link to the video. "Baby Don't Go". Here is the link to the specific article on the blog.
http://mcgurkmusic.blogspot.com/2012/04/concert-review-lawsuits-at-milkboy.html

Here is the music video I produced. Enjoy!

Working with "The Lawsuits" was a great experience. I have ended up befriending the whole band. They really are a really great group. I love their music. If you are from Philadelphia you must see this local band!

Shoot Details: 
The locations used were Tyler State Park in Newtown and FDR Park in Philadelphia. 
The shoot took about 5-6 Hours total and maybe 12 hours to edit. I created two previous rough edits that are pretty similar to the final product. On the shoot, we played "Baby Don't Go" at half speed to create some of the desired effects here. Brian Dale Allen Strouse, Stephanie Juris and I were the lead creative directors in this piece. If you wish to know any further details. You can either write in the comments or go to my contact page on my website to reach me. www.dmkfilms.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment